The Oak Grove Fire Department faces a shortage of volunteers. The department, which is entirely volunteer run, has approximately 40 firefighters currently on their roster. However, Mike Workman, the department administrator, estimated that only around half of them are active due to work, mil…
If you live in a non-apartment in Oak Grove, you are eligible to receive a free smoke alarm thanks to a partnership between Oak Grove Fire Department and the American Red Cross.
FRANKFORT, Ky. — The $716 billion National Defense Authorization Act approved by the Senate includes a sizeable amount for military bases and other facilities in Kentucky.
ST. PETERSBURG, Russia (AP) — What a transformation. Russia's World Cup soccer team, metamorphosed from national laughingstock to heroes of the motherland in less than a week.
On Friday, the Christian County softball team’s season ended, but the impact the three seniors had on the program will continue for years to come.
When he was 26 years old, Keith Madison had just learned he was going to be the new head coach of the Kentucky Wildcats baseball team, but minutes later, he found out something else that would change his life forever.
After being named the interim coach May 1, Larry Miller’s interim tag was removed Thursday making him the boys’ basketball coach at Hopkinsville High School.
- Mississippi man pleads guilty in killing of Catholic nuns
- Kentucky county approves 2-year $50 fee to fund 911 system
- Supporters of Trump steadfast despite immigration uproar
- Braidy Industries’ Advanced Materials Subsidiary Veloxint Wins 2018 S&P Global Platts Global Metals Award
- Tariffs stir unrest among American whiskey producers