Trigg County Public Schools will have a new enrollment process for students attending school in the district beginning Saturday.
Any students who have previously attended school in the district and students who are new to the district this year will need to be enrolled in the online system.
The new online enrollment system will go live on the district website (www.trigg.kyschools.us) on Saturday. Parents and guardians of students will need to complete the online enrollment process through this website or their Parent Portal.
Parents will need the following information to complete the enrollment process:
• Household information — address and phone number
• Parent/guardian information — work a cell phone numbers, email addresses
• Student information — demographics and health/medical information
• Three emergency contacts — full name, date of birth, phone number and relationship to student
• Copy of student’s birth certificate
• Copy of student’s Social Security card
• Copy of student’s immunization records
• Proof of residency for the student
• Physical Examinations for the student
• Any court documentation in reference to custody of the student
School staff will be available to assist those who need help with the enrollment process from 5 to 8 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5 and Aug. 10 in the Trigg County school cafeteria.
Monday night will be for new student enrollments only. The other two nights will be for any parent/guardian who needs assistance with enrollment. Parents and guardians must have all of the necessary documents listed above to participate in the event.
Families are limited to two individuals per family in the cafeteria. Face masks must be worn by anyone in the building and all individuals entering the building will have their temperature taken prior to entering. Parents and guardians attending the event are asked to remain 6 feet apart from others in attendance.
For more information, contact the Trigg County Board of Education at 270-522-6075.