Details for All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to
All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- Hopkinsville native named UK homecoming king
- Woman arrested for alleged shoplifting, multiple warrants
- Dorothy J. Jordan
- Georgia "Joyce" Catlett Dickerson
- 2 local gun shops hit by cars, burglaries in 10 days
- Crime Stoppers offering reward for information
- Gertrude C. Stewart
- N. James Bick
- TCHS sophomore Bethany Turner named Miss Trigg County, Miss Congeniality
- Sentencings and indictments