Details for All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to
All real estate advertised in this newspaper is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act of 1968, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin, or intention to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination.
We will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- Video of HPD arrest leads police chief to make statement, release body cam footage
- Bring the troops home now
- Citizens seek unemployment help at Hopkinsville site
- Mayor Lynch vetoes nonartisan elections ordinance
- Howard Mack
- Boyd Hancock
- Gov. Beshear mandates facial coverings for 30 days
- Hopkinsville man allegedly assaulted with a knife by ex-girlfriend
- Local artist and model compete in World Bodypainting festival
- Citizens speak up against nonpartisan elections ordinance