Christian County Fiscal Court met Tuesday and approved an agreement to receive a donation for Ruff Park renovations from Sparkling Ice.
After a spike in COVID-19 cases, Gov. Andy Beshear has announced new guidelines that include requesting that churches stop holding in-person services for the next two Sundays.
The City of Oak Grove took to Facebook Monday to let its residents know that the city will be concentrating on cleaning up and beautifying the city this week.
The Kentucky State Police Post 2 in Madisonville is investigating human remains that were found in Christian County.
ACC and SEC join other Power Five in canceling spring sports
Monday’s rain cast a dreary shadow over athletic fields across the southern Pennyrile but that shadow will remain for the foreseeable future with KHSAA’s mandated dead period for high school athletics.
Tuesday was filled with ups and downs for local teams as the Trigg County Lady Wildcats made history against Caldwell County, and the Hopkinsville Lady Tigers suffered a tough defeat at the hands of the Henderson County Lady Colonels.
The boys’ Eighth District Tournament kicked off at Christian County on Tuesday night.
- Winfrey picks Isabel Wilkerson's 'Caste' for her book club
- XLerateHealth Selects Seven Healthcare Startups for 2020 Accelerator Cohort in Louisville, KY
- Kentucky State offers students options for fall classes
- Job-readiness program launching in Pikeville
- Hopkinsville man arraigned for murder for fatal wreck in Elkton