As part of the annual Week of the Eagles, the 101st Airborne Culinary Training Center hosted the third annual Culinary Competition with competitors coming from all across the installation at Fort Campbell on Tuesday, June 22.
Leaders from all over Christian County met for the State of the Community Eye Opener Breakfast event at the James E. Bruce Convention Center on Tuesday morning.
One of the men accused in the 2016 Ghost Bridge murder case entered a plea to amended charges Monday morning ahead of the trial against his codefendant in August.
DANVILLE — The Hopkinsville Tigers entered Friday night’s contest against Boyle County as the heavy underdogs and the Rebels showed why they are one of the best teams in the state on the field in the game.
Following a 60-yard punt from the John Hardin Bulldogs, the Hopkinsville Tigers — up 14-10 midway through the fourth quarter — were in dangerous territory.
The KHSAA state cross country meet is set to begin on Friday in Paris at Bourbon County Park.
The first round of the Second Region Boys soccer tournament has come to a close, as Christian County fell to Henderson County 4-0 and UHA defeated Lyon County 7-0.
- Ex-Kentucky officer pleads guilty to striking protester
- Kentucky reports highest daily COVID-19 numbers in months
- Texas border town struggles with COVID-positive migrants released into community
- Biden's new evictions moratorium faces legality doubts
- Brohm adds former Western Kentucky coach to Purdue's staff