Kentucky law requires the Office of the Attorney General to conduct post-election audits in no fewer than 5 percent of Kentucky’s counties following each primary and general election, and to randomly select the counties in a publicly-held drawing.
- Joseph Poindexter Jr.
- Jordan S. Cayce
- Terry Lynn Cook
- Donald L. Humphries
- Flingin' Fest marked a success Sportsplex cornhole tournament draws amateur, professional teams
- Teen robbery suspect receives 15 years; trial date reset for officer accused of perjury
- Sharian R. Wade
- Family wants to educate about Tourette syndrome
- Two-vehicle collision on East Ninth Street injures one driver
- Indian Hills students win at spelling bee for deaf, hard-of-hearing students