Comforting as a side dish or entrée, a piping hot bowl of soup beans – that have cooked all day long, of course – is a traditional Kentucky favorite. You'll find this version served at Chef Ouita Michel’s popular Wallace Station Deli and Windy Corner Market restaurants in the greater Lexington area.
- KET special to feature LBL, Barkley and Kentucky lakes
- Oak Grove mail carrier dies in single-vehicle accident on Herndon-Oak Grove Rd
- Hopkinsville Milling Company hires new plant manager
- Douglas Elwood Williams
- Heather Cooper
- Man arrested for alleged drug possession following search of his apartment
- Stephen Bell
- HES, Pennyrile Electric announce internet service for Cadiz, Trigg County
- R.D. Galbreath
- James Putty Jr.