Frances J. Feltner, director of the University of Kentucky Center of Excellence in Rural Health, joins Dr. Wayne Tuckson to discuss how community health workers have dealt with the added challenge of Covid-19.
WATCH the latest episode of Coronavirus: A Kentucky Update at https://www.ket.org/program/coronavir...
KET Coronavirus Website: https://www.ket.org/coronavirus/
KET Learn at Home: https://www.ket.org/learnathome/
Learn more about KET's programs and educational services at http://www.ket.org/
Subscribe to the KET channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=ketvideos
- Man who hanged effigy of Kentucky governor fired from job
- Carmen Michelle Elam
- Teresa Lynn Fuller Gentry
- MSSC announces consolidation, phased elimination of jobs
- Janie Renshaw Houchins
- Misty D. Quarles
- Four arrested for alleged drug trafficking following home search
- KSP is investigating a fatal collision after pickup truck strikes 2 juveniles; 5-year-old dies
- Michael D. Buckner Thomas
- Candlelight vigil planned tonight for 5-year-old girl who was hit by truck