Kentucky law requires the Office of the Attorney General to conduct postelection audits in no fewer than 5 percent of Kentucky’s counties following each primary and general election, and to randomly select the counties in a public process.
- Former HHS band director potentially had multiple victims
- Air Cargo Carriers, LLC Announces Flow-Through Program with ABX Air, Inc.
- Man killed in Greenville Road shooting; woman arrested
- Hopkinsville woman arrested after KSP pursuit
- HHS band director arrested for alleged sodomy
- Todd wreck claims life of driver
- Amareya K. Freeman
- Former HHS band director out on bond; special prosecutor assigned
- Peveler may have had multiple victims
- Trigg County superintendent resigns